If you have questions, we can help.
Getting qualified for Medicare Advantage plans means you could have plenty of options for coverage. Choosing a plan with the right amount of coverage can be a challenge even if you are familiar with the process of enrolling. If you need help finding a Medicare Advantage plan, our licensed agents are just a message away. We’ll help you discuss your options and select a plan that is right for you.
- Call a licensed agent.
- Determine your eligibility.
- Explore coverage options.
- Enroll in your new Medicare Advantage plan!
Who is eligible for Medicare Advantage?
Generally, if you qualify for Medicare coverage, you also qualify for Medicare Advantage. You’re eligible to enroll if:
- You already have Medicare A and B.
- You are 65 or are turning 65.
- You recently moved and need a new plan.
- You have a qualifying disability.